Stratosphere Futon MattressThe Stratosphere from Otis. Bench-Built from the inside out to provide a level of quality, comfort and durability that is, out of this world. Pressurized cotton less construction of 86% High Density convoluted and sheet foam along with 14% thermal bonded polyester to ensure long lasting comfort & support. Streamlined design.
The look and feel of an expensive futon.
The Stratosphere. Quality and Comfort from Otis - The first name in Futon Frame Cushioning Systems.
Otis has combined advanced technology with old world craftsmanship to produce a cushioning system that is extremely comfortable, durable, and affordable.
Comfort Level..A supportive soft…our introductory futon that has the feel of an expensive futon
Thickness..A TRUE 6" (but has the feel of an 8")
Weight..per full size 45 pounds
Popularity..#3 Best Seller
Home Style Use..Sofa and Bed
Frame Recommendation..can be used on all frames (*tri-fold, bi-fold, and platform bed) *When used on a tri-fold name, the futon frame should be equipped with grip strips and may need a stretcher strap to hold it in place.
Otis Grip Strips are highly recommended…one pair
The Stratosphere Futon Frame Cushioning System.
1. 7 1/2 oz. twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress..
2. 7" of fantastic minimum 2.0 pound density foam provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling great.
3. Machine tuft reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its look and feel.
4. A dense covering of polyester gives the mattress a clean finished look.
5. The tape edge process insures a proper fit and finish of the mattress cover.