Millenium Futon MattressUltra Premium Marshall Coil or Encased Coil Futon Make your futon frame feel like no other sofa or sofa bed on earth. Contoured Comfort
Characteristics: Supple yet firm seat combined with soft, supportive back make the Millennium ideal for use as a sofa or a bed.
Finally, a high performance mattress that allows one side to give you a softer feel and a firm feel on the other.
Construction: 1. Layer of polyester gives futon clean finished look.
2. Perfect™ Marshall Coil or encased coils are highly elastic, very durable and luxuriously supportive.
3. Individual coils are fastened together using metal clips so they remain organized and effective.
4. Machine tufting properly tensions cover and quality filling materials for durable look and feel.
5. State of the art adhesive is CFC free and methylene chloride free, making it safe for the earth's ozone and our employees health.
6. Two 3" layers of high density (1.8) convoluted foam for flexibility and support.
7. Foam encasement of springs is an ultra premium cushion manufacturing process that keeps the futon mattress edge looking and feeling great.
Marshall Coil - patented in 1900 by James Marshall, this drum designed specialized steel coil is contained in a flexible fabric pocket that makes it independent from all other coils. A plurality of these individually wrapped coils are joined together, one by one, to work together to produce a mattress that responds to your every move to give you a firm, body-contouring restful sleep.
Overstuffed - generous amounts (approx. 14") of different combinations of highly resilient foam, fiber and springs that create an "inside out" force against the mattress ticking that is necessary for proper and comfortable support, whether sitting or sleeping.
Tape Edge Closure - expert mattress tailoring operation that seals the comfort inside the mattress, insures proper placement of materials in the cover and reinforces the edges to present a clean tailored look instead of a "haphazardly stuffed look."
Compression Lace Tufting - This customized process alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Our "button-less" tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress… bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day.